the guardians of the hell Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Mistys Adventures Camping Trip

Répondre au sujet    the guardians of the hell Index du Forum » The Guardians of the Hell - Externe » Salle de discussion Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Mistys Adventures Camping Trip
Auteur Message
keamel

Message Mistys Adventures Camping Trip Répondre en citant

Misty's Adventures - Camping Trip
by Reginia (Regana) McKinney-McGee
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Misty's Adventures - Camping Trip
READ BOOK Misty's Adventures - Camping Trip

Hello and welcome to Misty’s Adventures!
“Hi, I’m Misty and I’m 6 years old.  For those of you who don’t know me, my auntie is Gina Phillips from the book Introspection.
I love to go on adventures! One of my favorite things to do is tell a story of what is happening in different people’s lives, because we all must do something positive.  There are bullies out there. Things happen to us, but we can’t give up!  I have some adventures that I hope you’ll find fun!  You can also check out my Auntie Gina in Introspection.  You can meet my cousins Junebug and Jake and my many friends.  I have a close family and we love each other.  That’s why I hope you’ll love my adventures!
This adventure is called Camping Trip.  I’m not going to tell you the whole story, I’ll let you read it. 
Have fun and enjoy!

Details:
price: $14.99
bound:
publisher: mbm entertainment (March 31, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 194556296X, 978-1945562969,
weight: 11.4 ounces (
filesize:

Sam 8 Juil - 15:57 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sam 8 Juil - 15:57 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    the guardians of the hell Index du Forum » The Guardians of the Hell - Externe » Salle de discussion Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation